NAFSA 2021 Presentation Opportunities
Global Partner Sessions
NAFSA's Global Partners have the exclusive opportunity to purchase Global Partner Session slots during the NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo. Rated by attendees as some of NAFSA’s best events, Global Partner Sessions showcase your expertise in the field of international education with custom designed presentations, panels, or discussions. With marketing support from NAFSA, your organization can help advance the field of international education while positioning yourself as an industry leader.
- Global Adviser: $2,400
- Global Advocate: $3,600
- Global Associate: $4,500
What You Get:
- Breakout room with theater-style setup
- Session listing in the conference program, pocket planner and online program
- Head table with four chairs for presenters
- Two tabletop microphones
- Podium with microphone
- An LCD projector with screen (presenters must bring their own laptop)
- Presenters are asked to bring their own laptop, tablet, and audiovisual cables
- Purchase and submission deadline for inclusion in the printed conference program, online planner, and conference app is December 11, 2019
Global Partner sessions are not intended for commercial promotion. Like NAFSA’s general conference sessions, Global Partner sessions are intended to reflect the best thinking in the field, informed by theory, research, and practice, and cognizant of issues of diversity and inclusion.
Global Partner sessions should:
- Provide insight on current trends affecting the field
- Engage with conference attendees on thought leadership
- Discuss innovation and cutting-edge content
- Stimulate discussion and audience engagement
- Present specific content to targeted audiences
- Highlight technological advances impacting international education
Reserve your Global Partner session now.
Deadline: December 11, 2019
To reserve your Global Partner session today, contact the Global Partnership team.
Already Submitted a General Session?
If you would like to bypass the general session review period or if your general session is not accepted, you can still opt to purchase a Global Partner Session without having to resubmit! All you need to do is contact the Global Partnership team and request a partner session and provide your four-digit proposal identification number.
Notices of acceptance or rejection of a general conference session proposal will arrive in late November.
Terms of Agreement and Payment
All Global Partners will be invoiced once a Global Partner Session has been submitted. NAFSA reserves the right to review to ensure quality of content.
Not a Global Partner? Discover the Benefits
Becoming a Global Partner offers you a wide variety of benefits, discounts, and opportunities year-round. For the NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo, Global Partners are able to fast-track conference session proposals.