Networking and Social Opportunities at NAFSA 2021
All updates as of March 29, 2021
- KC Talks: Participate in discussions about “hot topics” in international education hosted by Knowledge Community leaders.
- KC Corners: Learn about what each of the NAFSA Knowledge Communities have been up to and how to get involved in the future.
- Build Your Resume: Connect with a Career Adviser in our Career Center to build out your resume and talk about how to continue to advance your career.
- Grad Student Chat: Connect with other graduate students via a dedicated chat.
- Posters: Throughout the week, connect with poster presenters across 15 themes about their newest model practices, research, or innovations.
- Discussion Boards: Share your perspective throughout the week in a series of ongoing discussion threads dedicated to key topics in the field.
- Other Social and Networking Events: Please stay tuned for more information on networking events to be scheduled throughout the week.