NAFSA's eleven regions welcome you to join us at the NAFSA All-Region Summit, a special virtual conference held October 4 - 22, 2021. Participants gain access to live and on-demand region-specific content, as well as shared activities and events. This first-ever combined regional event will provide participants with new learning, networking, and engagement opportunities.
Follow these budget-friendly tips to save money at the conference!
- Register by September 19 to receive the early-bird discount!
- Explore the airline discounts offered for this conference when making your flight arrangements
- Reserve your hotel room by September 19 to ensure the discounted conference rate
- Share a room with a colleague or two for only $20 extra per person
- Take advantage of the meals included in the room rate and the registration
- Split the cost of a taxi
- Take local transportation to Old San Juan or to the beach—The public bus stops right in front of the Sheraton
- Apply for a travel grant
- Join NAFSA at the half-price rate offered on the registration form
- Pay for your conference registration and/or airline flight with 2011 end-of-the-fiscal-year funds, if your institutional rules will allow