NAFSA's eleven regions welcome you to join us at the NAFSA All-Region Summit, a special virtual conference held October 4 - 22, 2021. Participants gain access to live and on-demand region-specific content, as well as shared activities and events. This first-ever combined regional event will provide participants with new learning, networking, and engagement opportunities.
- To recognize and support those in the Southern California District who are engaged or interested in the international educational exchange of students and scholars;
- To collect and disseminate relevant information for the Southern California District membership;
- To provide opportunities for professional development specific to the needs of the Southern California District membership; and
- To provide outreach to underrepresented institutions and non-NAFSA colleagues and affiliates within the Southern California District to foster professional enrichment opportunities in international education.
Southern CA District Team
- Meet the team
- Southern CA District Operating Procedures
- Subscribe to the Southern California District listserv
- Southern District Conferences
Contact or webmaster: [email protected]
Southern District News
Region XII Southern District committee nominations
The following Southern District committee positions are opening in 2022 and we are looking for nominations to fill these positions.
Please be sure to nominate yourself, or a colleague by November 8th.
- Chair Elect
- Community Colleges Representative
- Communications Coordinator
You can view the District Team Position Descriptions at www.nafsa.org/regionxiisouthern (under Meet the Team) prior to making your nomination. All positions are for 2 years except for the Chair Elect. The Chair Elect will be part of the chair stream for 3 years as Chair Elect, Chair, and Past Chair.
Click below to submit your nominations: