The Education Abroad collection of NAFSA’s on-demand e-Learning Seminars serve as a valuable resource for professionals looking to jump-start or enhance their career as study abroad advisers and professionals. Some of the topics covered within this collection include:
- Study abroad advising best practices
- Practices for study abroad office efficiency (analyzing data, student communication systems, technology tricks, etc.)
- Crisis management abroad; and,
- Creating quality study abroad programs.
Each seminar includes a discussion guide and curated list of additional resources. Stay up-to-date on current topics in a cost-effective way. Find the guidance and knowledge you need, when you need it.
Ready to start learning? When you register, you will have 60 days to experience your content when it's convenient for you! Look for your access link in your registration receipt, on your MyNAFSA page, or by going directly to the learning portal.
- Classroom and Virtual Meeting Room: Teaching and Learning Success
- Designing Quality Academic Programs in Education Abroad
- Effective Social Media for Promotion and Engagement
- Creative and Innovative Solutions to Study Abroad Financing
- Cross-Cultural Competencies for Managing International Partnerships
- Demonstrating Value: Success Strategies for International Education Leaders
- Developing Resilience in the Dynamic International Education Environment
- Mining and Analyzing Data for Effective Education Abroad Decision-making
- Model Staffing: Evaluating Your Office Structure and Effectiveness
- Vetting Partners for Success in International Education
- Managing Education Abroad Fears with Effective Communication
- Responding to Mental Health Issues in International Education
- Student Health and Safety Abroad: Collaborations Between Staff and Faculty
- Advising Globally Mobile Students for Career Success
- Advising International Students on Education Abroad
- Effective Communication and Planning with Parents
- Personal Branding and Career Strategies for International Educators