The International Education Leadership collection of NAFSA’s on-demand e-Learning Seminars serves as a valuable resource for professionals looking to launch their careers in international education and become leaders of the field. Some of the topics covered within this collection include:
- Methods for initiating campus-wide action,
- Promoting internationalization through collaboration, and,
- Creating sustained intercultural connections.
Each seminar includes a discussion guide and a curated list of additional resources. Stay up-to-date on current topics in a cost-effective way. Find the guidance and knowledge you need, when you need it.
- Building a Data Strategy to Advocate for IE Programs
- Classroom and Virtual Meeting Room: Teaching and Learning Success
- Campus Internationalization: Engaging Faculty, Students, and Community
- Cross-Cultural Competencies for Managing International Partnerships
- Demonstrating Value: Success Strategies for International Education Leaders
- Foundations for Strategic Analysis of International Education Data