The International Education Leadership collection of NAFSA’s on-demand e-Learning Seminars serve as a valuable resource for professionals looking to launch their careers in international education and become leaders of the field. Some of the topics covered within this collection include:
- Methods for initiating campus-wide action,
- Promoting internationalization through collaboration, and,
- Creating sustained intercultural connections.
Each seminar includes a discussion guide and curated list of additional resources. Stay up-to-date on current topics in a cost-effective way. Find the guidance and knowledge you need, when you need it.
- Campus Internationalization: Engaging Faculty, Students, and Community
- Comprehensive Internationalization: Inspiring Campus-wide Action
- Cross-Campus Collaboration: Strategies for Successful Internationalization
- Cross-Cultural Competencies for Managing International Partnerships
- Demonstrating Value: Success Strategies for International Education Leaders
- Internationalization of the Community College Campus
- Making Data Come Alive: Diverse Methods for Engaging Stakeholders in Meaningful Assessment
- Thinking Creatively About Sustainable Resources for Internationalization