|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
Are you new to a managerial role or ready to take the next step in your education abroad career? Learn essentials, through interactive work with peers, including finance, program evaluation, and staff management in the context of current education abroad best practices. Gain insights from trainers, who currently manage education abroad offices, so that you can understand the challenges you might face and how best to address them. Participants should have at least three to five years of experience in the field of education abroad.
- Organize your office to carry out institutional and departmental strategic priorities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of your EA program portfolio and partnerships.
- Oversee financial decisions impacting EA priorities.
- Utilize data for decision making and advocacy.
- Mobilize your team to achieve outcomes and grow professionally.
U.S.-based (and non-U.S.) -based study abroad professionals who are new or aspiring to the responsibilities of education abroad director roles including tasks such as leading an office, managing staff, overseeing budgets, and creating strategic priorities. Participants should have at least three to five years of experience in the field of education abroad.