The NAFSA Academy for International Education is an intensive yearlong training program with extensive networking opportunities. The Academy will expand and deepen your understanding of international education and prospects for future leadership.
Is the Academy right for you?
- Are you a new professional to the field of international education?
- Are you transitioning or would you like to transition between core areas of expertise within international education?
- Are you looking to broaden your perspective of the field of international education?
- Are you interested in connecting with others in international education and creating strong professional ties?
- Are you interested in working with an experienced NAFSA coach to help you further your own learning goals?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then you are a great candidate for the NAFSA Academy for International Education.
What can the Academy help me accomplish?
Through the Academy you will:
- Receive personalized coaching from a seasoned international educator.
- Build a network of international education colleagues, both in your region and nationally, to aid your professional development.
- Gain knowledge and skills to prepare you to serve as an international education resource at your institution.
- Boost your proficiencies as an international educator through individualized learning plan, training, and networking.
Being a part of the Academy has been an amazing experience for me. I have grown so much and I love that I can use my learning plan to track that progress. Being a part of the Academy has inspired me to continue working within this field and to find ways to incorporate it into my academic and professional career more long term.