International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
Where the Students Are in East Asia
With changing demographics and in many countries, booming economies, Asian students have greater mobility in where to study while universities increasing recruiting - today these forces are changing the landscape of higher education in East Asia.
Uncovering Archaeological Treasures
In unique archaeology education abroad experiences, students' fieldwork excavating artifacts from the past can unlock clues to past civilizations and be a powerful force for promoting intercultural learning and discoveries in archaeological science.
Earlham College's Quaker Roots Spur Internationalization
A liberal arts college still retaining its roots to Quakerism has put internationalization of its campus on the fast track.
From the Editors
Adapting to the Asian Century
From International Students to Entrepreneurs
- Minneapolis Hosts NAFSA 2007 Annual Conference
- NAFSA Adviser's Manual Goes Electronic
- Study Abroad: What Parents Need to Know
- Survey: Build Bridges, Not Fences
- Race to Attract International Students
- Student Strike Shuts Down Israeli Universities
- Booknotes: Handbook for Hosting: The AED Guide to Welcoming U.S. Students to Your Campus
- In Memoriam - An Appreciation: The Legacy of Clay Hubbs
Chinese Higher Education in an Open-Door Era
Philip G. Altbach
Voices: Colin Powell
Investing for the Future of Education Abroad
View from Out Here
Digging Into the Past in Search of Hope
J. Andrew Overman