All links are to PDFs.
Retaining International Students
By Kyna Rubin
Mounting dependence on international undergraduate enrollees means that, for institutions, each student's overall campus experience counts now more than ever.
Women Making Their Marks
By Dana Wilkie
Four women—former international students—tell their stories of education abroad that helped them on their way to successful careers.
Departments and Columns
From the Editors
Study Abroad Opens Doors
By Elaina Loveland
- Peace Rankings: How Does Your Country Rate?
- Transformations in Latin American Higher Education
- APEX Awards Go to International Educator
- Journal of Studies in International Education
- Mobility Report Examines International Secondary Students in the United States
- New and Improved Study in the States Website
- SEVIS Updates Come Online
- Book Review: The First Globals: Understanding, Managing, and Unleashing the Potential of Our Millennial Generation
NAFSA's Enduring Commitment to Internationalizing Higher Education
By Marlene M. Johnson
Should I Stay or Should I Go? Career Dilemmas for International Educators
By John D. Heyl and Danny Damron
A View From Out Here
Preparing Global Citizens
By Alan Ruby
Reinventing International Education: Purpose, Product, Place, and Pedagogy
By Richard Slimbach
By Chrissie Faupel
Collaboration / Zusammenarbeit
By Susan Ladika
Higher education institutions in the United States are teaming up to create and sustain academic partnerships in the STEM fields.
Enrollment Is Up!
By Charlotte West
Germany is rapidly increasing the number of international students enrolled to keep pace with the expanding world market.