Advisers facilitate the goals of international educational exchange while ensuring institutional and individual compliance with applicable laws and government policies. The resources below can assist advisers in this demanding role.
- NAFSA IssueNet - All international education professionals are welcome to "Report an Issue" to NAFSA on the emerging obstacles or challenges they are encountering in the field. NAFSA members can "Get Help" on individual cases by connecting with two committees of their peers who liaise with U.S. and foreign government officials.
- NAFSA Engagement and IssueNet Quarterly Summaries
- Comment Letters
- Student Issue Discussion Forum (ISTA)
- Scholar Issue Discussion Forum (ISCA)
- Protocols for Contacting Government Agencies
- NAFSA Government Connection Presentations