NAFSA 2021 Exhibitor Information
NAFSA: Association of International Educators welcomes you and your organization or institution to partner with us and exhibit live at the all-digital NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference & Expo. This highly-interactive, virtual event features the largest and most diverse International Education Expo.
NAFSA’s annual conference is the world’s largest gathering of international educators. For more than 70 years, the NAFSA International Education Expo has served as the nexus for international education and has been essential in helping to facilitate partnerships, foster engagement, and highlight innovation. Be there to present your latest programs, products, and services.
Join the growing list of exhibitors and sponsors at the most important event for the global community of international educators. Build new partnerships and strengthen relationships with your current partners.
Showcase your programs, products, and services and demonstrate how you have been able to adapt in the past to assist students and scholars worldwide.
Exhibitors have been contacted recently by companies offering attendee mailing lists for NAFSA 2021. These companies are NOT affiliated with NAFSA and are NOT authorized by NAFSA to contact exhibitors. Do not reply to their requests. InFocus is NAFSA's only authorized mailing list vendor.
If you have any questions, please contact NAFSA staff at https://www.nafsa.org/form/exhibitor-information.
At the International Expo:
Your booth fee of $3,000 will include the following benefits:
- One complimentary registration
- Organization logo or video in the list header
- Organization description
- Website and social media links
- Preconference outreach to attendees
- Meetings: Host scheduled and impromptu zoom meetings
- Lead retrieval: Gather contact details from your chats and meetings, and export them to an Excel file for post-conference follow-up
- Data analytics: See who visited your booth, downloaded resources, and meet with you and your colleagues
- Resources: Upload PDFs and other documents that attendees can download.
Additional Booth Enhancements
Limited availability for each of the enhancements
- A large rotating vertical banner ad or animated GIF on the right-side home page, linked to Tuesday: $9,000. Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday: $7,000
- Logo listed in the footer of the home page, linked to booth $3,000
- 5-minute prerecorded videos on an educational topic provided by exhibitor; available within designated platform channel $2,500
- Email push notifications. Exhibitor-generated emails delivered by NAFSA through digital platform $3,500 all attendees; $2,000 targeted attendees
Gain even more exposure to international educators as a sponsor. NAFSA offers sponsorship opportunities to fit all budgets for the NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference and Expo as well as comprehensive campaigns that span the full year. Request more information.