Region IV Team Leadership – Open Positions
The Region IV team is composed of international education professionals from a cross-section of the field who are all committed to providing professional development, networking, and support for peers and colleagues within Region III.
The team is led by an elected chair stream and made up of members who serve functional (treasurer, conference planner, etc.) and/or representative (state representative, knowledge community representative, etc.) roles.
Serving on the Regional leadership team is a rewarding experience that offers new professional opportunities and contacts with colleagues across the field.
Are you looking for a rewarding experience that offers new professional opportunities and contact with other Region IV international educators who are dedicated to advancing the field? A position on the leadership team may be right for you! Each position ranges in duration from 2-3 years and new positions become available every January.
The Region IV team is currently looking for an international education leadership representative and scholar regulatory ombudsperson starting in January 2020. If you are interested in this role, please review the position description below and submit your interest form.
Please contact Michael Nelson if you have any questions.
Region IV Job Descriptions
All links are to PDFs
- Communications Coordinator
- Community College Representative
- Education Abroad Representative
- International Education Leadership Representative
- International Enrollment Management Representative
- International Student and Scholar Services Representative
- Knowledge Community for International Student and Scholar Services Representative
- Local Arrangements Team
- Past Chair
- Public Policy Representative
- Regulatory Ombud
- Scholar Regulatory Ombudsperson
- State Representative (North Dakota, South Dakota)
- Teaching, Learning and Scholarship (TLS) Representative