Each year, hundreds of NAFSAns volunteer on committees, knowledge communities, task forces, and in other volunteer roles. Volunteers are critical to the success of the association’s vision, mission and values.
NAFSA welcomes applications from members and non-members who represent the wide spectrum of international educators. All applications are reviewed by professional peers. NAFSA values and seeks diversity in our leadership, as defined by race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, geographic location, professional level, etc. We seek leaders from all types and sizes of institutions. This intention reflects the commitment outlined in NAFSA's Diversity and Inclusion Statement.
The following volunteer opportunities are now open for application. To apply, review the position description and complete the volunteer application. You may also nominate a colleague and your peers on the NAFSA Leadership Development Committee (LDC) will encourage an application.
Apply by March 20, 2023
Apply by April 17, 2023
The following positions are open until a successful candidate is identified:
- Content/Workshop Coordinator and Content Chair, Annual Conference Committee
- Consular Affairs Subcommittee Liaison, Education Abroad Regulatory Practice Committee
- Liaison to the Consulate of Spain, San Francisco
- Liaison to the Consulate of Italy, Boston
- Liaison to the Consulate of Italy, Detroit